Unix-Solutions BVBA - with registered office at Hoge Wei 37 – 1930 Zaventem, Belgium, company number BE 0894.307.633 - is committed to protecting your privacy and handling your data in an open and transparent manner.
- Data Protection Legislation: the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its local legislation.
- Data Subject: the individual to whom Personal Data relates.
- Customer Personal Data: any information stored on Unix-Solutions equipment or equipment provided by Unix-Solutions which may identify the Customer (eg. name, address).
- Processing: any activity or combination of activities involving Personal Data, in any event including the collecting, recording, organising, storing, updating, amending, accessing, consulting, using, providing by way of forwarding, distributing or any other form of supplying, compiling, linking, as well as safeguarding, deleting or destroying of data as defined in the Data Processing Legislation.
- Services: the services to be supplied or carried out by Unix-Solutions.
- Sub-Processor: third party engaged by Unix-Solutions on behalf of the Customer.
2. Processing of Personal Data
- The Customer Personal Data collected and processed by Unix-Solutions concerns data:
- Provided by the Customers themselves
- For compliance with a legal obligation
3. Use of Personal Data
- Customer Personal Data can be used for following purposes:
- For administrative purposes such as billing or the Service setup
- For internal marketing purposes such as commercial mailings of new products
- Unix-Solutions will not modify, transfer or disclose Customer Personal Data to third parties unless required:
- For tax purposes (eg. tax and accounting obligations)
- By law (judicial investigation)
4. Data Subject Rights
- The Customer has the right to access the data and obtain a copy of the Customer Personal Data. This data will be provided in a clear and readable format.
- The Customer has the right to correct outdated or incomplete Customer Personal Data.
- The Customer has the right to have his Customer Personal Data deleted if:
- No longer needed for the delivery of the Customer’s Services
- No longer needed for the processing on legal grounds
- The Customer has the right to object to the processing of Customer Personal Data unless we can demonstrate legitimate ground which override your rights.
- The Customer has the right to restrict processing if:
- The Customer has objected to processing
- The Customer contests the accuracy of the Customer Personal Data
- The Customer requires the Customer Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Unix-Solutions no longer needs the Customer Personal Data for processing
6. Security Breach Management
- Unix-Solutions shall immediately - but no later than 24 hours after the incident was first discovered - notify the Customer if it becomes aware of any unlawful access to any Customer Personal Data.
- Unix-Solutions will investigate the Security Breach and take the necessary steps to mitigate the effects and to minimize any damage resulting from the Security Breach.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that affiliates of Unix-Solutions may be involved as Sub-Processors in connection with the provisioning of Services.
- The Sub-Processor will be subject to the same controls as Unix-Solutions.
- Unix-Solutions is accountable to the Customer for any Sub-Processor in the same way as for its own actions.
- The Customer Personal Data will be stored for as long as necessary. This period can differ depending on the purpose.
- Customer Personal Data is collected for following purpose(s) on Unix-Solutions’ website:
- Google Analytics: website (visitor) analysis